Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Star Wars Family

A friend sent us this better quality picture!
We went to the Fall Festival at church dressed as... you got it, Characters from Star Wars. I am almost ashamed by our nerdiness, but I love him so much! hehe! Here are some pictures of us. I was the hit of the show. I had at least 20 people ask to take a picture of you and probably at least that many people took either video of me or pictures of me without asking! This wallflower kind of liked that! haha! (sorry for the bad quality of the family photo. I was not in charge of the picture taking or I would have made us retake it. I am not even sure it looked that bad on the camera!)

2 comments:

Laura said...

So funny! You definitely have the best costume of all.

Bre said...

Oh that is just awesome!!! you guys look fantastic!