Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Nativity




A few months ago I saw that there is a little Fisher Price Little People nativity. I just knew that Lucas would HAVE to have it! So, I ordered it last week. (I am a little addicted to Little People, don't ask me why) Anyway, they came today. It was time for Lucas to take a nap, but with such excitement, why nap, right!?! I excitedly, I mean we, opened it up and unleashed the myriads of little twist ties on EACH piece and freed all the people and animals and the stable. He is a picture of Lucas' favorite part of the Nativity. And following that is a cute picture of the set in its glory!

2 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

My mom is checking to see if they carry it at Toys R Us or if it is internet only. If it is not there, I have it bookmarked to buy online already. Great minds think alike. We love little people at our house too.

Bre said...

I love little people too, i love that he skipped nap for it