Saturday, July 14, 2007

Reunion

Went to the annual family reunion at my grandparents house. It sure is lovely there. They are not allowed to sell that house! haha!
Here Lucas is with my Aunt Janie. They are rockin' the Oklahoma State colors! Go Cowboys!


Our little family. We call them the mug shots because Grandma lines up each family on thier way out the door and takes a photo, so she knows who was there. We giggle at her, but I know we will be fighting over her photos, because she has so many of us!


Me and my brothers. Don't we all look SOOO much alike!?!


My little guy giving a raspberry!


My beautiful mother and my clean little son, in a towel that my grandma used on me, and my dad!


My wonderful grandfather and Lucas! I am in awe of that man, much like Lucas is!

No comments: