Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Oh, the things I have learned!

The past two weeks have gone by like a whirlwind for us. Lucas has learned so much. Here is a list of just a few of them!
  • The fishy was just the beginning. Now I can move the whole gym by kicking it with my feet!
  • Speaking of feet, I like to grab them with my hands!
  • Other things I like to grab with my hands... EVERYTHING.
  • I have discovered toys. Now I know why mom put that stuff in front of me all the time!
  • One of my favorites is a tigger toy, and I like the thing that spins and goes on my stroller too!
  • I discovered that there is a noise maker on my toy mat, and I can make it make noise just by patting it!
  • I can make mom and dad so happy by giggling when they tickle me on my back. They giggle too!
  • I can get all over the place by kicking my legs. Sometimes I even roll onto my tummy, but I don't like that. Once I rolled back onto my back.. wish I knew how to do that again!

Now I would have taken pictures, but he is so wiggly that my camera can't keep up with him! All of the pictures I have taken in the past two weeks have a clear background and fussy Lucas! haha!

No comments: